Monday, September 5, 2011

Second Week of Baltimore Half Marathon Training

Another successful week of Baltimore Half Marathon training! I completed all my runs, even with all the craziness of starting school. I also signed up for a 5K in Frederick, MD for next Sunday. I want to gauge my time improvements and a 5K may be the best way to do so. I'm hoping to complete the 5k in under 28 minutes. Ideally, I would like to complete the 5K in 27 minutes. 

This upcoming week I plan on adding a spin class on Wednesday and Thursday morning. The campus' gym includes fitness classes in our tuition, so I might as well put my tuition money to good use :) 

For my current training plan click here!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed! My best 5K time is 45 minutes, lol .... but then again, I am just starting out. Hopefully I will get better. :)

    ReplyDelete