Sunday, November 6, 2011

Reservations made for the Disney Marathon Weekend!

We're going to Disney (in 60 days)!

Background: We're not crazy. Disney resorts and restaurants sell out months in advanced for Disney Marathon Weekend. 

Where we're staying: The All-Star Sports 

www.disneyworld.com
I'm a big fan of the value resorts in Disney. 

(1) They're inexpensive in comparison to the other resorts. 

(2) For marathon weekend they're great because of their close proximity to ESPN's Wide World of Sports.

(3) They're fun!

Where we're eating:

My awesome boyfriend with a yummy Mickey Cookie during our Feb. 2011 Disney Trip
Drinking a refreshing Margarita after the Princess- Feb. 2011

Since we're Annual Passholders, we can book a Room and Dining Plan package without purchasing tickets. We got the basic dining plan which includes (2) Table Service meals, (2) Quick Service Meals, and (2) snacks per person for a two- night stay. Also, we each get a refillable mug.  We plan on using our Quick Service meals on Friday night when we get in and for Saturday's lunch after the half. We're using our Table Service meals on the following days at the following restaurants:

Saturday, January 7 (early dinner): Coral Reef Restaurant

Sunday, January 8 (late lunch): Via Napoli (Boyfriend's favorite)

I am so excited about the race and going to Disney with my favorite person!

Whats your favorite thing to do at Disney?

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how soon it is coming up! I can't stop going to the WDW website and just staring. Okay, I worked there for 3.5 years, yet I still just love to go and look.

    My favorite thing?? That is sooo hard. Epcot - I just love walking around World Showcase taking in all of the sights and sounds, smells, drinks. I think World Showcase is where most of my time is spent on my Disney vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a countdown on my desktop and it's a bit overwhelming to see the days go by, but I'M SO EXCITED! I also love Epcot, next year I'm not going to miss the Food and Wine festival and I definitely want to run the Wine and Dine Half. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wine & Dine is on my list, too! I train at night, so running a night race just seems perfect. Add Disney into the mix ... win/win!

    ReplyDelete